Beaverton Baha'i Center
Guidelines for posting services
Guidelines for posting services needed and services available
Submitted by tomh on Fri, 02/19/2010 - 20:11
Services Needed are things that we need to have done. We are looking for someone to do them.
Services Available are things that we can do for someone. We are available to people who need this service.
Describe what you need done or what you can do. If you plan to pay or charge for it, indicate that (how much?). If there are special qualifications, indicate that (licensed plumber for example).
Do not post anything illegal.
Instructions step by step:
1. Login in - use the link in the left hand column. If you have not registered, click on the link to register and create your login ID. Let me know so I can verify your registration.
2. Near the bottom of the left hand column click on Create Content and click on Services Needed or Services Available.
3. Fill in the title.
4. Fill in the body - this is what you need done with any information as described above.
5. If you have images or photos, click the arrow thing by Attached Images, click the little button to the right of upload image and browse to your photo(s). Select a photo or image file on your computer and click on Open. Then click on the Attach button
6. At the bottom, click on save.
Follow the same steps to post a review - could be a movie or TV program, a book, a game, a web site, etc. Tell us why you loved or hated it. :-)